Kids Adventurer Bucket Hat: Multi Colour
"The colours are perfect, this hat brings a smile to my face every time my toddler wears it. But the best part is he loves to wear it, no battles or negotiations required." Emma, a happy LHW customer
Why you’ll love it
- UPF 50+ Super strength sun protection to protect young skin from harsh UVA (ageing) + UVB (burning) rays to factor 50+ This lasts for the lifetime of your hat.
- Buzz Off LHW hats are finished with clever in-built mosquito repellent created to help protect little faces. Designed for your little one’s sensitive skin. Lasts up to 30 washes or equivalent dunks in the sea.
- Goldilocks Fabric Smart adapting fabric lining to keep your child’s head the perfect temperature preventing sweaty hat hair and kids getting uncomfy and pulling off their hats.
- Machine Washable and durable. LHW hats are performance tested to ensure they stay looking good ready to hand on for their next adventure.
- Chin Straps on sizes up to 18-36 months feature a soft touch velcro fastening chin strap for extra secure fit.
Little Hotdog Watson’s award winning Adventurer sunhat is made from BCI cotton and created for peace of mind. Our unique prints are designed in-house (at our dining room table) and woven using 75% solar energy in a cutting edge mill using non toxic Oeko-Tex inks.
The Adventurer bucket hat is designed for all your summer adventures, with a soft brim all the way round with reinforced stitching to hold its shape and shade the face. The brim can also be turned up perfect for in a car seat or carrier.
Comfortable and soft, this hat can easily be packed into pockets or smaller school and nursery bags ready for playtime sunshine.
This Multi colour panel hat is a colourful addition that goes with any outfit. The Adventurer hat is also available in multiple colours and prints to suit your little one’s style.
FREE UK delivery.
Images: @yvadney, @izacapturescolour & @a_curious_society
Care + Composition
70% outlast and 30% BCI cotton inner
All trims, labels and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.
Wipe with a damp sponge or machine wash at 30 degrees.
Do not tumble dry.
Little Hotdog Watson cuts our printed fabric in two directions so that we reduce fabric wastage and each hat is unique just like kids. Any smaller leftover fabrics are utilised in our cute ears and straps to minimise our environmental footprint.
How It's Made
The fabric mill is run using 75% solar energy. The process is water-efficient and treats waste effluents, as well as capturing and reusing water during the washing processes.
Environmentally Friendly Dyes
The dyes we use are Oeko-Tex® certified, meaning they are non-toxic and free from harmful chemicals.
Little Hotdog Watson carries out a thorough working conditions and environmental audit before working with any factory.
Our hats are long lasting because we use construction techniques that don’t cut corners.
We check each stage and each element by eye. We carry out rigorous performance tests and wearer trials. So that your hat can be handed down to siblings for new adventures.
*Inches rounded up to closest half inch
Delivery costs and times
These are our costs. Nothing hidden. One rate no matter how many items you buy.
- Royaume-Uni: Livraison gratuite - Royal Mail 1st class delivery (1-2 jours)
- L'Europe: £6.00 (GBP) Tracked delivery (5-7 jours) Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reste du monde: £10.00 (GBP) Signed delivery (7-10 jours)
Orders placed after midday are posted the next working day.
Order on a Friday after midday and this will be posted on a Monday.
Gift wrapping and personalised notes can be added at checkout.
S'ils sont jolis, nos chapeaux pour enfants ont aussi d'autres atouts. Ces créations allient tout naturellement diverses fonctions de résolution de problème.