Kids Reversible Adventurer Bucket Hat: Giraffe
Why you’ll love it
- UPF 50+ Super strength sun protection to protect young skin from harsh UVA (ageing) + UVB (burning) rays to factor 50+ This lasts for the lifetime of your hat.
- Buzz Off LHW hats are finished with clever in-built mosquito repellent created to help protect little faces. Designed for your little one’s sensitive skin. Lasts up to 30 washes or equivalent dunks in the sea.
- Reversible Option Featuring Little Hotdog Watson's multi colour giraffe print on one side and on the reverse a plain summery turquoise colour.
- Machine Washable and durable. LHW hats are performance tested to ensure they stay looking good ready to hand on for their next adventure
Little Hotdog Watson’s award winning Adventurer sunhat is made from BCI cotton and created for peace of mind. Our unique prints are designed in-house (at our dining room table) and woven using 75% solar energy in a cutting edge mill using non toxic Oeko-Tex inks.
This reversible summer hat is the ultimate holiday essential. Perfect for matching multiple outfits and space saving in holiday luggage. One hat, two different colour ways, style it your way!
The Adventurer bucket hat is designed for all your summer adventures, with a soft brim all the way round with reinforced stitching to hold its shape and shade the face. The brim can also be turned up perfect for in a car seat or carrier.
Comfortable and soft, this hat can easily be packed into pockets or smaller school and nursery bags ready for playtime sunshine.
This turquoise on one side and multi colour Giraffe print is perfect for all your summer adventures.
Also, available in adult size, if you would like to twin!
FREE UK delivery.
Images: @a_curious_society & @a_little_northern_soul
Loved by Izzy Jud.
Care + Composition
70% outlast and 30% BCI cotton inner
All trims, labels and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.
Wipe with a damp sponge or machine wash at 30 degrees.
Do not tumble dry.
Little Hotdog Watson cuts our printed fabric in two directions so that we reduce fabric wastage and each hat is unique just like kids. Any smaller leftover fabrics are utilised in our cute ears and straps to minimise our environmental footprint.
How It's Made
The fabric mill is run using 75% solar energy. The process is water-efficient and treats waste effluents, as well as capturing and reusing water during the washing processes.
Environmentally Friendly Dyes
The dyes we use are Oeko-Tex® certified, meaning they are non-toxic and free from harmful chemicals.
Little Hotdog Watson carries out a thorough working conditions and environmental audit before working with any factory.
Our hats are long lasting because we use construction techniques that don’t cut corners.
We check each stage and each element by eye. We carry out rigorous performance tests and wearer trials. So that your hat can be handed down to siblings for new adventures.
*Inches rounded up to closest half inch
Delivery costs and times
These are our costs. Nothing hidden. One rate no matter how many items you buy.
- UK: FREE Royal Mail 1st class delivery (1-2 days)
- Europe: £6.00 Tracked delivery (5-7 days) Please email: email@example.com
- Rest of World: £10.00 Signed delivery (7-10 days)
Orders placed after midday are posted the next working day.
Order on a Friday after midday and this will be posted on a Monday.
Gift wrapping and personalised notes can be added at checkout.
Our accessories do more than sit pretty. We lead the way in smart design developed to stylishly protect your child.