Our Top Five Travel Essentials
Planning to spend some time in the sun this winter?
We at Little Hotdog Watson have picked out our top five travel essentials for your trip!
1. Quinny longboard stroller - How cool is this? Combining the comfort of a traditional stroller with the excitement of longboarding! Now you can have as much fun as your baby on those long sunny strolls!
2. We love this innovative new product! The Bedbox is your child´s hand luggage, ride-on suitcase and inflight bed, all in the very same box! A fun, functional product that also solves the age old problem of allowing children to sleep comfortably on a flight - perfect. It can be used from age 0-6 or 7 years, so plenty of longevity too!
3. The SnoozeShade is the perfect companion for any family holiday, helping babies sleep on the go! Invented by a mum, it has been extremely popular since it’s launch in 2010. It’s also available in various sizes to fit various car seats, prams and cots. A real must have for families on the road!
4. Baby carriers are another must for the travelling family and we think the ergo baby Four osition 360 Cool Air Carrier is one of the best for mummies and daddies on the move. This particular carrier is made with 3D Air Mesh fabric to keep baby cooler longer - perfect for sunny days away!
5. Looking for a hat that is fashionable but also functional? Well, look no further than Little Hotdog Watson where these two things are beautifully combined to produce kids sun hats of the highest quality. The hats are designed with three key technologies to provide protection from sun and insects as well as keeping little heads at the perfect temperature. They are also available in a range of sizes, solving the age old problem of keeping hat on head!