Arctic Cub Hat: Panda Pop Yellow
Why you’ll love it
- Water Resistant The outer cotton fabric is water-resistant so rain and snow roll away. This lasts for the lifetime of your hat.
- Kid Cosy LHW hats are lined with Thinsulate© and a soft touch jersey.. This makes our hats light to wear and much comfier for kids without forgoing the warmth.
- Twinkle Twinkle Each hat is trimmed with a reflective piping to make your little one more visible to traffic on those darker winter days.
- Machine Washable and durable. LHW hats are performance tested to ensure they stay looking good ready to hand on for their next adventure.
Little Hotdog Watson’s award winning Arctic Cub trapper hat is made from BCI cotton and created for peace of mind. Our unique prints are designed in-house (at our dining room table) and woven using 75% solar energy in a cutting edge mill using non toxic Oeko-Tex inks.
The Arctic Cub cold-weather hat is designed for all your winter adventures. The faux fur lined ear flaps can be worn securely fastened under the chin to protect from windchill. Or the ear flap can be worn up, to adapt to changing weather. The ear flaps are fastened with soft touch children’s velcro to prevent any scratchiness. The hats feature faux fur trim on the ears and at the front of the hat. This is fully tested to ensure it is faux and no animal products are used. The Arctic Cub hat also features two little cute ears on top.
Comfortable and soft, this hat can easily be packed into pockets or smaller school and nursery bags ready for the cold weather, rain or snow.
This is LHW signature black and white Panda Pop print trapper featuring a yellow faux fur trim. The Arctic Cub is also available in multiple colours and prints to suit your little one’s style.
Available in adult sizes.
FREE UK Delivery.
Images: @taylansworld, @a_curious_society & @liddierowl
Care + Composition
100% BCI cotton inner
100% faux fur trim. No animal products.
All trims, labels and threads are either recycled or responsibly sourced.
Wipe with a damp sponge or machine wash at 30 degrees.
Do not tumble dry.
Little Hotdog Watson cuts our printed fabric in two directions so that we reduce fabric wastage and each hat is unique just like kids. Any smaller leftover fabrics are utilised in our cute ears and straps to minimise our environmental footprint.
How It's Made
The fabric mill is run using 75% solar energy. The process is water-efficient and treats waste effluents, as well as capturing and reusing water during the washing processes.
Environmentally Friendly Dyes
The dyes we use are Oeko-Tex® certified, meaning they are non-toxic and free from harmful chemicals.
Little Hotdog Watson carries out a thorough working conditions and environmental audit before working with any factory.
Our hats are long lasting because we use construction techniques that don’t cut corners.
We check each stage and each element by eye. We carry out rigorous performance tests and wearer trials. So that your hat can be handed down to siblings for new adventures.
*Inches rounded up to closest half inch
Delivery Costs and Times
These are our costs. Nothing hidden. One rate no matter how many items you buy.
- UK: FREE Royal Mail 1st class delivery (1-2 days)
- Europe: £6.00 Tracked delivery (5-7 days) Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rest of World: £10.00 Signed delivery (7-10 days)
Orders placed after midday are posted the next working day.
Order on a Friday after midday and this will be posted on a Monday.
Gift wrapping and personalised notes can be added at checkout.
Our accessories do more than sit pretty. We lead the way in smart design developed to stylishly protect your child.