May Bank Holiday
In the UK May 3rd is a National Bank Holiday. Orders placed after 2pm on 30th April will be posted on Tuesday 4th May.
To add gift wrapping select at checkout. Hats will come in a stylish Little Hotdog Watson fabric bag. A personalised note can be added with gift wrap by adding in the note box.
These are our costs. Nothing hidden. One rate no matter how many items you buy.
- UK: FREE Royal Mail first class post (scanned at door)
- UK: Next day delivery if ordered before 12pm Mon-Thursday £6.00
- Europe: Due to Brexit restrictions we have changed our process. To order email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rest of World: £10.00 signed delivery
Orders placed after 2pm are posted the next working day.
Order placed on a Friday after 1.30pm or on a Saturday and Sunday and this will be posted on a Monday.
- UK: 2-3 days (Royal Mail) first class (scanned at door)
- Europe: Due to Brexit restrictions we have changed our process. Delivery time 7-10 days. To order email email@example.com
- Rest of World: 7–10 days *Please see Christmas delivery information.
COVID-19 we are working closely with Royal Mail to ensure timely deliveries and our collections are going direct to depot to help this. Please note that Royal Mail are experiencing a large increase of all parcels and so while they are working really hard some areas of the country with staffing shortages are taking a little longer. As are some international customs clearance.
We deliver worldwide to every country including, UK, Europe (not currently), USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan plus many more.
If you are having any trouble translating the website please do get in touch we are happy to help you.
If you are Europe based and would like to order please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will post to the delivery address. It is your responsibility to get this correct including zip/postcode.
We are not responsible if the delivery address is incorrect.
Duty, VAT and Brexit
Import duty and VAT charges may apply for deliveries outside of the United Kingdom of which we have no control over and cannot calculate what they might be as customs policies differ from country to country.
Little Hotdog Watson does not accept responsibility for additional taxes and duties that are incurred when shipping outside of the UK.
Please note from 1st January 2021 Brexit will have taken place and so you may be charged taxes on an order by your country.